Our desire is to be flexible to meet your photographic needs. We do not have a formal studio for you to come to us, we come to you so you get the photos where you are most comfortable.
We understand that you might want your photos printed, on a DVD, in a book, or in a number of other formats. We can handle this for you, whatever you needs are. Our philosophy however, which differs from many photography studios, is that your pictures are YOUR pictures. We ask that you allow us to use them for advertising, etc. but in return we will give you the digital photos with only the limitation of not selling, receiving compensation for, or representing them as your own AND, we put that in writing.
If you want prints as part of your package, just let us know what you want and we will give you a custom quote. Just a few ways that we can provide your photos are:
- DVD to be watched on your television with or without music
- CD with JPG files to be used on any computer or any print service
- Wallet, 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, 11 x 14, poster, and other size prints
- Hard back or soft back photo book
- Gift items (mugs, mouse pads, etc.)
- Website with downloadable photos
We have been asked to provide starting costs for our services. Previously we did not list prices since all photography shoots and circumstances are different and are considered individually. At your request, however, we are listing our customary starting prices. Just because these are the prices listed, however, we will try to work with you as much as possible. These are just base line prices and may be adjusted (up or down) depending on your situation and needs. Contact us for a detailed quote or more information.
Wedding Packages - Each package will include one or two photographers (as agreed upon with contract) for the allotted time frame. Photos will be digitally enhanced and placed on a secured website within 2 weeks of each portion of the photo shoot. A CD will be sent to you within 4 to 6 weeks of final photo shoot. Detailed terms and conditions can be found on our Wedding Photo Contract. All terms of this contract will need to be agreed to before your wedding can be put on our schedule.
- Engagement Photos:
- 1 hour engagement photos - $190.00 (plus tax)*
- Wedding Day Photos:
- 1.5 hours on day of wedding - $270.00 (plus tax)*
- 4 hours on day of wedding - $680.00 (plus tax)*
- 6 hours on day of wedding - $960.00 (plus tax)*
- Engagement/Wedding Packages:
- Pkg 1 - 1 hour engagement photo and 1.5 hours of day of wedding - $435.00 (plus tax)*
- Pkg 2 - 1 hour engagement photo and 4 hours on day of wedding - $825.00 (plus tax)*
- Pkg 3 - 1 hour engagement photo and 6 hours on day of wedding - $1100.00 (plus tax)*
All other individual or for profit business Photo Shoots (family, individual, graduation, baby, children, parties, etc.)
- $150 for first hour (plus tax)*
- $100 an hour for 2 or more hours (plus tax)*
View our terms and conditions here. All photos shoots are required to have a signed contract on file with the cmpany.
Non-profit organization photo shoots
- $75 for first hour (with $75.00 charitable contribution receipt and tax exempt form)*
- $50 an hour for 2 or more hours (with $100.00 charitable contribution receipt and tax exempt form)*
*Photos can be taken at any location of your choosing. Additional trip charge may be added if location is more than 20 miles from Magnolia TX (.55 per mile). Customer is responsible for securing permission for location shots, if necessary. If a private residence is included in the photo (buildings must be distinguishable) a signed release by the property owner is required.
**Photo shoots are scheduled from time of arrival to time of departure of Nature's Own staff. Additional time can be purchased prior to the day of the event for $50.00 per hour. If additional time is required at the event/shoot the cost is $75.00 per hour, if the schedule for Nature's Own staff permits. Food and drink should be provided for staff for photo shoots over 1.5 hours.
Natures Own Nature Prints for Sale
Both Donna and Tanya love to take nature, landscape, and wildlife photos. These were not taken for any clients and are, therefore, owned by Nature's Own Photography, Donna Armagost, or Tanya Wilson. We will be offering an online store in the future for you to order prints or electronic copies of these items online. Please let us know what you are looking for and we will be happy to provide you samples for your choosing.
Nature's Own has recently found a wonderful gift and keepsake idea for your photos! IN-GLAZE IMAGERY, LLC specializes in IRON OXIDATION IMAGERY by burning photo's, logos and hand drawn images into ceramic glaze using an iron oxidation process. Please contact Nature's Own Photography or In-Glaze Imagery for more details. Make sure you mention that you saw it on our website!